Life Lately

Hi friends!

I didn't mean to be MIA lately, I really miss this space! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Rowan is sick again and I'm having back problems so its been quite a week.

Toy Bin c/o Petit Pehr (LOVE it!). Leggings. Wood Truck.
I also realized this space has been a bit neglected and I've got a few things up my sleeves this weekend, including a new look, a new series that I hope you'll love, and I'll be sharing some first birthday party prep! Cue the ugly cry from this mama!

If you're curious to see what we're up to until then make sure to follow on Instagram and Snapchat (HomeSweetRuby). And thanks for putting up with my bad blogger status! 

11 comments

  1. back problems?! oh no feel better lady! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm excited for what's ahead....can't wait to see the new look! And OMG first birthday partyyyyy!?! ALL THE FEELS.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First birthday party? Already?? Wow, the last year went by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the changes! Hope you two feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better! I tweeked my back the other day and it has been miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back problems are the worst! Hope you're feeling better soon + can't wait to see what's in store for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that play bin in the picture and hope your baby has a wonderful 1st birthday party. We did a circus theme for my daughter's first birthday (three years ago) and it was a huge soiree fit for a wedding (over a hundred people). We did something low key the next year and it was a lot less stress. (I don't like planning things- makes me nervous and then I have to drink lots and lots of wine). Let me know how it goes and cheers to making new blogger buddies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your new look! Here's hoping you and Rowan feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that toy bin! Your new blog design looks great too!
    Ally- Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.