Friday Favorites

Three posts in one week?! You guys this never happens, I might need to pop open some bubbly tonight.

This week has felt like it's been crawling, mostly because we've got fun plans for next week including Rowan's 2nd birthday celebration! My baby is going to be TWO! I still can't wrap my head around it. Anyway lots of good things to share this week so I'll get right to it...

Mickey Outfit via Gigi Babies
+ In lieu of a birthday party this year, we're taking Rowan to Disney World! We're just doing a quick 2-day trip to Magic Kingdom and Epcot, so if any of you mamas have been to Disney with a toddler please share any tips you've got!

+ Did anyone catch this week's episode of Fixer Upper? Major house goals! Except we can probably leave out the chicken coup decor in the playroom. Totally working to get my husband on board with selling and buying an all brick fixer upper this year though, I think he's almost convinced!

+ Mamas, you must read this Space Between Baby and Boy article, even if you're a girl mom! It really hit the nail on the head for me because without us even knowing it Rowan has transitioned from a little baby to a big, independent kid. It's been a tough transition on me honestly. Which also leads me to this article that I loved!

+ Okay enough sappy stuff, I've been on a vegetable kick lately and this crispy brussels sprouts recipe is so dang good. The breading probably isn't the best for my diet but whatever!


+ Don't miss this post if you're stumped on a Valentine's Day gift or need low-key at home date night ideas! (Heart day is on a Tuesday, who really has the energy for a date on a school/work night?!) Enter to win a $100 credit for JORD wood watches and you'll get a $25 credit just for entering! Seriously such a unique gift!!

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?! It's been so gorgeous here, I think a park play date might be in order before the Super Bowl! 

5 comments

  1. How is he two? Weren't we just in the throws of having to cancel his first birthday because of the weather? Wait weren't we just putting the final touches on our Napa trip?! Wahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house on Fixer Upper this week was amazing! That kitchen = all the heart eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to catch up on Fixer Upper. It always makes me want to completely reno our house though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED that house on fixer upper!! but i totally agree that chicken coop was a little bizarre. Rowan is going to have the best time at disney! I can't believe he is almost two! miss you guys! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. ughh yesss to Fixer Upper! Love! Hope ya'll are doing great! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.