Weekend + Thanksgiving Table Goals

I think we've finally gotten to the point in Charleston that the sweater weather is here to stay! Although the cold evenings this weekend did have me missing our fireplace, I'll take the leggings and cozy blankets any day!

Our weekend was low key on the account another cold being passed around our family. Rowan had the worst of it but I don't think I'm far behind. 'Tis the season, right?

On Saturday I hosted a Thanksgiving Tablescape event with World Market which was so much fun! It was my first time hosting an event so I admit I was a tad nervous but I'm so glad I did it. Thank you to World Market for having me!


I can't take credit for any of the styling- that's Rachel from Maison de Pax's work- but I was able to share some good tips for dressing your table and meet a lot of sweet shoppers equally as excited for the holiday as I am. I even came home with a few of the wooden candlestick holders (love them in white too) for our Friendsgiving table this weekend, so I'd call it a win!

I also had two women touch my hair without asking because they liked my curls. Super random, I know. I'm going to assume that means I didn't look like a hot mess despite the cute toddler hovering around my feet while I was getting ready.



Though the event was only two hours, by the end I was starting to feel the effects of my cold and talking so much with interested shoppers. I couldn't wait to collapse on the couch with hot tea in one hand and pumpkin cheesecake in the other. TJ's pumpkin cheesecake, I can't quit you!

Also tell me I'm not the only one with holiday confusion?! I've been listening to the Frank Sinatra holiday station and decorating Rowan's room for Christmas while wishing pumpkin season would never go away!

7 comments

  1. How much fun!! It turned out so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those wooden candlestick holders! Looks like it was a pretty neat event to host :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad you had fun at the event!! i wish i could have gone. those candlesticks are so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to host this event!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those wooden candle stick holders! such a classic table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my table looked like this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cait,

    We certainly enjoyed having you with us on Saturday! You were wonderful with the shoppers and a pleasure to hang out with. Hoping you will be back with us at the Charleston Cost Plus World Market again!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.