6 Must Have Beauty Products to Hide All the Things

This post could otherwise be known as "favorite miracle workers for tired mom eyes or anyone waking up and kicking ass all day."

A while back I mentioned that I treated myself to a few new beauty products in an effort to make myself feel human again. Chasing a toddler, working a full time job, and moonlighting as a Willow Crowns seamstress and blogger can really do wonders to your self esteem. Joking, kind of.

Somedays I feel like I'm kicking ass and others I'm lucky if I don't scare away Rowan's little friends at daycare dropoff.

So, I invested in a few new things to kick my makeup routine up a notch and I'm happy to report they have ALL been winners!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Mechanical Brow Pencil :: It took me 29 years to finally have an arch in my brows. I always thought some people just couldn't have any arch. Wrong. Turns out you can have a slight arch without looking like you penciled your whole eyebrow on! To achieve a more natural look, I just apply it with a bunch of short, quick motions.

LORAC Color Source Buildable Blush in Aura :: I bought this to replace my favorite LORAC Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow which is nowhere to be found but this is just as good! It stays on through five thousand percent humidity during Charleston summer which is quite an impressive feat if you ask me. The color is more of a rose than it looks online, fyi!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer :: I don't know where this has been my whole life but I can't go out of the house without it! It has awesome coverage and does not cake at all. I use a beauty blender with it to hide the dark circles, rogue zits, and the scar above my eye (I'll save that story for another time). I'm also thinking of buying it a shade lighter to use as a highlighter, I'm that hooked.

Lorac Love Lust and Lace Eye Collection :: I got this set for a steal during Amazon Prime Day and I have to say it lives up to my high expectations of LORAC products! The shadows are so perfect and neutral with just a little bit of shine in the Mocha shade. The mascara is also giving my drugstore mascara a run for its money!

Burberry by Burberry Perfume (the 1.7 oz is cheapest at Target) :: I purchased this immediately after stalking Laura's bottle during our Napa trip and its pushed my D&G Light Blue to the curb!

So there you have it! Six of my busy, working-mom approved beauty products! Anyone have others I should add to my collection?!

Linking up with Natalie and Annie!

4 comments

  1. I love this title! I have heard great things about that brow pencil but always go for benefit's brow gel. My go to is the simple face wipes. They are perfect for when you or baby get all sweaty from this summer heat or when you just don't have time to shower. Not like that happens though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to do anything with my brows so you need to help me! I keep hearing how coloring in your brows makes such a difference in your whole appearance and brings it all together. What would us moms do without concealer?! Look like how we really felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I feel more put together simply my giving my eyebrows some pencil attention! It makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nars concealer is such a great product and I love that it works as a concealer and highlighter. Some days I throw it on my eye lids instead of eye shadow to save time. I do love the Lorac cheek stain and have never tried their powder blush yet, but I am interested!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.