Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! I hope you're all had a great week and are enjoying some warmer temps and extra hours of daylight like we are!

Yesterday I finally fit into my non-maternity jeans so that was a big moment for this mama. I say "fit" but what I really mean is I squeezed into my fat jeans. You know, the only ones you can wear after you go on that all-you-can-eat cruise? I'll take it though.

On to the rest of my favorites from the week... I've missed these posts! I'm linking up with Christina, April, Darci, and Natasha!

Rowan is one month!


I can't believe our little man is already one month old! True to form I was a few days late taking his one month photos (#momfail). And of course my typically happy and calm baby acted like a maniac the moment I tried to get his wubbanub from him. 

New Mama-Approved Swimsuit

Color-block One Piece (on sale!)

I thought I was going to come away from my pregnancy unscathed but sure enough, after delivery some stretch marks showed up. It's still too rogue in that area to consider a two piece, so thankfully this swimsuit came to the rescue! I love that it has straps, boob support (because I definitely need that these days...), and the waist portion is black to hide the newly formed lumps and bumps.

New Gold Jewels

Bar Necklace. Confetti Druzy Necklace. Watch (similar).

After months of shameless hinting about a push present, my husband got me this gorgeous MK watch that I've had my eye on for years! I'm so excited to wear it with my new necklaces, I'm pretty much obsessed!

Covered Goods Car Seat/Nursing Cover

Nursing/Car Seat Cover. Stroller.
I shared this in my one month baby favorites last week but had to show it in action here because I love it so much! I used it yesterday to take Rowan to a lady lunch date and it blocked the wind so well, he was perfectly content!

House Hunting

We're going house hunting for the first time this weekend! I'm a little nervous because its such a big purchase but I'm excited to put down some roots here with my little fam! I'm hoping we can find a house where we can put our own stamp on things, like replacing flooring or redoing a kitchen or bath, so we'll see what we can find!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

17 comments

  1. Congrats on fitting into non-maternity clothes!! I would consider that a major accomplishment regardless of if they're your 'fat' jeans. Girl, I don't even want to think about getting into a swimsuit this summer. Sounds terrifying! That covered goods cover is on my wishlist as is some new bling for a push present. Props to your hubs for coming through!! Hope you guys have a good weekend house hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute swimsuit! I think you'll look smashing, new body and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of the above! Surviving the first month. Jeans. Bling. House hunting. And of course adorable babe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that swimsuit!! so cute. good luck house hunting --let me know how it goes! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little guy is sooo cute in his one month pic! So sweet :) Love your swimsuit and gorgeous jewelry/watch too! Have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hold on... I bet every month is going to fly right by in a blink.

    That swimsuit is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rowan is getting so big! He's super adorable! Have so much fun house hunting!!! That's my absolute favorite thing to do. Can't wait to finally do it for my own house one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One month and already back in the jeans?! GO you, mama! Rock on.

    House hunting is so exciting. Have a blast doing it!!!

    And high five to your hubby for the awesome push present. I'm swooning over them! And your little man too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the above! That stroller cover is adorable! House hunting will be such a great time.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute swimsuit! Yay for fitting into your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute swimsuit! And yay for house hunting! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One month already?!? Time is flying! Love the new swimsuit and yay for fitting into your jeans! Good luck with house hunting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that gold bar necklace! I might have to get myself one of those =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.